Chemical Information Resources
available to chemists at Oxford University
Electronic Journal News:
- New Drug information resources - the university now has subscriptions to the following:
- Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference - contains information on drugs in clinical use worldwide, as well as selected investigational and veterinary drugs, herbal and complementary medicines, pharmaceutical excipients, vitamins and nutritional agents, vaccines, radiopharmaceuticals, contrast media and diagnostic agents, medicinal gases, drugs of abuse and recreational drugs, toxic substances, disinfectants, and pesticides.
- Stockley’s Drug Interactions - In-depth information about drug-drug, drug-food and drug-herb interactions.
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR) updated: 2012 data now available
- SOLO: Search Oxford Libraries Online. Use SOLO to search Oxford University's online library catalogue:
- Oxford Research Archive (ORA)
- Oxford eResources blog: for news about electronic information resources, changes to the OU eJournals and OxLIP+ systems as well as other items of interest for anyone using the internet. Eg.:
Organic Chemistry Library Stock and Status (July 2007)