Designed for talented individuals from disadvantaged and under-represented backgrounds at postgraduate level, the University’s UNIQ+ internships offer research experience with Oxford’s world-class academic community through seven-week projects in a wide range of subject areas and departments. The Department of Chemistry is offering four research projects.
Eligible students will need to be ordinarily resident in the UK and studying in at least the second year of (or have graduated from) an undergraduate course in the UK or Ireland. They will also need to meet at least one of the key eligibility criteria from a list designed to identify applicants who are less likely to access postgraduate education due to socio-economic and financial circumstances.
About UNIQ+ internships
As part of UNIQ+ 2023, over 120 interns will:
- receive a stipend of £3,000,
- stay in free accommodation at one of our world-famous colleges
- improve their research and transferable skills by working with research staff and graduate students
- get expert advice on opportunities for further study and research careers
- enhance their ability to make a competitive application for postgraduate study.
Applications are now open. The deadline is 12 midday on Friday 17 February 2023.
For eligibility criteria, 2023 projects and information on how to apply, visit the UNIQ+ website: www.ox.ac.uk/uniqplus.
Follow UNIQ+ on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more information about this year’s graduate access programmes.