The Alumni Relations programme exists to nurture and develop long-lasting relationshiips between students, staff and friends of the Department of Chemistry and there are many ways to connect and collaborate with us.
There are many ways to keep in touch with the Department:
- Attend our events.
- Keep in touch via social media. Follow @oxfordchemistry on Twitter.
- Read or contribute to our magazine.
- Visit the Department. Alumni and friends are always welcome. Please contact email@example.com to arrange your visit.
We are always delighted to work with alumni and friends of the Department so please do get in touch.
- If you currently work in a project that may need casual staff or summer placements you may be able to help our current students get invaluable experience. We are keen to support our alumni and current students into making connections and help each other. Send us a brief description of what you need and we'll do our best to help you!
- Do you have an idea for a lecture or event we could organise in the future? Or do you know of a good venue that we could use for a future event? Whatever your ideas, we are always happy to hear them; please get in touch: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you looking for specialist facilities, consultancy or expertise for a specific project? Please visit our collaborate pages. The Department of Chemistry works with companies to share expertise, develop new ideas, provide services and commercialise research. We welcome new ideas and new business partners.
There are many opportunities to continue learning and developing with the Department of Chemistry and the University:
- Attend our talks and seminars.
- Take a course from the University of Oxford's Department of Continuing Education.
- Make use of the University's lifelong career services and support.
- Watch a video or podcast.
We are always interested to hear about our alumni's lives and careers, and sharing your story helps provide inspiration to current students. We are building a collection of alumni profiles to feature on the website, so please do get in touch if you would be willing to share your story: email@example.com